You and your partner’s age, how long you’ve been unable to conceive, and personal preferences all play a role in the treatment of infertility.
Couples who are unable to conceive naturally may be able to do so via the use of assisted reproductive technology (ART). However, treatment for infertility from top gynecologist in Delhi might require substantial time and financial resources.
Treatment for men
Male genital disorders or a shortage of healthy sperm may need therapy such as:
- Improving lifestyle:best gynecologist in Delhi NCR states that to increase one’s chances of becoming pregnant by making lifestyle changes, such as lowering or removing hazardous chemicals from one’s diet, increasing intercourse frequency and duration, engaging in physical activity regularly, or other things that may otherwise impede fertility.
- Surgery:Surgeons may be capable of restoring fertility in some instances when a sperm obstruction has been reversed through surgery. In certain circumstances, treating a varicocele may increase the odds of conceiving.
- Sperm retrieval:When ejaculation is difficult or impossible, several methods are used to harvest sperm. Additionally, they may be employed in circumstances when assisted reproductive procedures are being contemplated, and sperm levels are abnormal.
- Medications:Pregnancy rates and sperm counts may be improved with certain drugs prescribes by the top gynaecologist in Delhi. In addition to enhancing sperm production and quality, these drugs may improve testicular function.
Treatment for women
Some women’s fertility may be restored with as little as one or two treatments. However, other women might require several treatments to conceive.
- Intrauterine sperm injection (IUI):It is common for IUI to be performed when one or more eggs are released by the ovary and fertilized by healthy sperm. The timing of IUI may be matched with your usual cycle or fertility drugs, depending on the causes of infertility.
- Surgery to regain fertility:A hysteroscopic procedure may treat uterine conditions such as endometrial polyps, a uterine septum, intrauterine scar tissue, and certain fibroids. Depending on how large the fibroids are, these conditions may need a bigger abdominal incision or laparoscopic surgery.
- Fertility medications are used to induce ovulation:Women who cannot conceive owing to ovulation abnormalities are often treated with fertility medicines. However, ovulation may be regulated or caused by these drugs. Talk to the best gynaecologist in Delhi NCR about fertility medicine alternatives.
Assisted reproductive technology
Assisted reproductive technology (ART) refers to any fertility procedure that involves the handling of the egg and sperm.
IVF is the primary type of ART in which numerous mature eggs are stimulated and retrieved, fertilized with sperm in a dish in a laboratory, then implanted in the uterus several days later.
IVF cycles may also include the use of the following procedures:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI):A single healthy sperm is inserted straight into a mature egg. Because of low semen quality or if previous IVF cycles failed, ICSI is often performed.
- Assisted hatching:Using this method, the embryo’s outer shell is opened (hatching), which aids implantation into the uterine lining.
- Donor eggs or sperm:The vast majority of ART procedures use the eggs and sperm donated by the happy couple in question. If your eggs or sperm aren’t working out, you can use a known or anonymous donor’s eggs, sperm, or embryos.
- Gestational carrier:A gestational carrier may be used for IVF if a woman does not have a functioning uterus or if pregnancy offers a significant health risk.
Having a consultation with Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, one of the best female fertility doctors in Delhi, may help you choose the most appropriate therapies for your situation. Infertility treatment at the SCI IVF facility will be tailored to your specific physical and financial requirements via various programs and services.