IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is the process where the female egg is taken out of the woman’s body and is then fused with the male sperm, in a glass dish, so that an embryo is formed. This embryo is then kept in lab under observation and when the specialist is sure about the health of the embryo, the embryo is then placed back inside the uterus of the female. IVF Treatment is one of the most popular and advanced process for infertile couples trying for a baby. The eggs and sperms could be either from the intended parents or from the donors.
But apart from being the best infertility treatment process, IVF is also very costly. A single IVF cycle can range from 1,50,000 Rs. to 2,50,000 Rs or higher still, depending on the circumstances or the case of the patients. Though this price range is quite low considering the price for IVF Treatment across the world, it is still quite a hefty amount and there is no 100% surety of an IVF cycle getting successful. Sometimes it may take two or more than two IVF cycles for a couple to conceive a child. Hence, it is extremely important for you to do a thorough and proper research before selecting your IVF specialist.
- Though, there are many clinics and specialists nowadays who claimed to be the best, there are only a few clinics and doctors who provide quality IVF treatment to the patients. So now, the question arises, ‘How to select the best one among them’. Well there are a few points that you can follow in order to select the best IVF doctor:
- Always read the previous patient’s reviews: It is extremely important to read through the reviews of the doctor and the clinic. Through the review you can easily analyze whether the services offered by the doctor and his/her clinic are good enough or not. User reviews matters a lot and thus you should always check for the reviews.
- Check for the Doctor’s experience and expertise: The more the doctor is experienced and skilled, the more chances you have of getting success in your IVF Treatment. It is really important to do a thorough research about the doctor before starting your treatment with him. This way, you can not only save your time and health but also you may prevent placing your health in danger.
- Check the Success Rate of the Doctor’s Clinic: It is very important for you to check the success rate of the clinic before you start the treatment with any Doctor. It is quite often that even though the clinic and the doctor are prestigious enough, but they still have very less success rate. The doctors with less expertise or experience are not able to successfully perform the IVF treatment and hence your whole IVF cycle might go to waste. So, better check the success rate.
- Check the Birth Rate of the children conceived with the help of the Doctor: Though sometimes, the IVF cycle gets successful and embryo gets implanted in the uterus, it is not always that the pregnancy gets successful. Due to the inefficiency of many doctors, despite the pregnancy, miscarriages happen at the early or later stages. Thus it is important to also check whether the successful IVF cycles lead to the successful birth of a child or not.
- Are you Comfortable? : Now, this might not sound that important but it is the most important of all the points, in the long run. If you are not comfortable with the Doctor then there is no point in getting treatment from him/her. If you are not comfortable with the Doctor, how are you going to explain your doubts and concerns with him? It will be good for you to be comfortable with the Doctor and other staff members before you start your treatment.
Are you looking for the best IVF specialist in Delhi? Well, you can stop your search over here as you have come to the right place. We are here with the name of not only the best IVF specialist in Delhi but the one who is in the list of top IVF specialists list in the country.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, Founder, and Director of SCI IVF Center, is among the top IVF & Infertility Treatment specialists in the country. After completing her medical and Obstetrical qualifications in the year 2000, she went on to the United Kingdom where she spent four years as an IVF clinical research fellow at the prestigious Hammersmith Hospital. Meanwhile, she also kept on taking notes of services provided in India at that time regarding the infertility issues. She wanted to bring more and more new technologies to our country to help as many people as she can.
After that she also practiced as a Gynecologist & Obstetrician at Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh and then gaining the membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (UK) in May 2005, she became one of the renowned names in the field of IVF.
Dr. Shivani learned as much as she could so that when she comes back to her country she can help many people. She came back to India in the year 2005 and later on she opened SCI IVF Center. Till now, in her 19 years of helping people conceive & deliver their child, she has helped more than 2500 couples in becoming parents. Her success rate, dedication, and kind behavior have not only attracted local patients to the SCI IVF Center but patients from International countries also come to India to get their treatment done by Dr Shivani Gour. Till now Dr. Shivani has treated patients from more than 55 other countries.
Due to her skills and expertise, Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour has received many appreciations and recommendations. Her down-to-earth and eager to help attitude always help calm down the anxious patients. She has ingrained her values in the staff of SCI as well and has made sure that her whole team works for the comfort of the patient. The patient’s reviews about Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour are simply amazing and easily states how happy they are with her services. She is one of the rare doctors who have the stamp of 100% patient satisfaction which further displays her skills & expertise.