Female infertility is a condition that explains when a woman experiences trouble in getting pregnant. Approximately, it is stated that 1 out of every 6 couple faces this problem. Talking about the infertility, it is not just the female that gets affected; males can also have the fertility issue. It is studied that female infertility factor contributes approximately 50% of all the infertility cases. There are number of cases that can cause female infertility and these are mentioned below:
• Damage of fallopian tube
• Unusual hormonal Change
• Cervical Issue
• Trouble in Uterine
Solution to Female Infertility
One of the best solutions to female infertility is Egg Freezing. It is a method of storing a woman’s unfertilized eggs. In order to obtain eggs for freezing, a woman should usually have hormonal stimulation for at least 10 – 12 days. In this concern, when a woman is ready to use her eggs, they are firstly warmed, and then fertilized with sperm. While the unfertilized eggs that are freeze would allow the woman to conceive at a later dates. The frozen eggs are stored for years so that it can be used afterwards.
• Egg freezing process includes hormone stimulation, where you would find that the stimulation medications are self-administered by pushing a daily injection using a pen device with a small needle.
• The next is the egg collection, where the eggs are collected from the ovaries inserting in to the vagina. The needle is passed through the vaginal wall thereby sending into the ovaries thereby allowing the doctor to aspirate eggs easily.
• The final is Vitrification, where the eggs undergo the freezing process and the liquid from the eggs are separated.
Benefits of Egg Freezing
• Egg freezing would allow you to easily maintain the personal goals and maintain the dream of motherhood. It ultimately takes the control of your life and provides you a choice to get pregnant when the time is right.
• Egg freezing would allow you to currently protect the health of your eggs and at the same time increase your chances of conception through the IVF if needed in the future.
• It keeps you biologically strong and let you take control of your life thereby providing a choice to get pregnant when it is the right time.
• It also helps you ensure the possibility to conceive and become pregnant by using your own eggs in the future and have biological child.
So, it is one of the best practiced solutions that would help you experience fertility.
Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour – IVF Doctor in Delhi, Fertility Treatment Doctor