Woman usually faced infertility challenges, Becoming a mother is always a best feeling which cannot be replace by anything, and in between if you got encountered such infertility issues definitively it gonna make you sad at some point. What if that tick goes unanswered? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), millions of women in America suffer from infertility, with some 7.5 million between the ages of 15 and 44 having difficulty getting pregnant or staying pregnant. (1) That’s a lot of women wanting to become pregnant who are sadly unable to do so. Thankfully, there are natural infertility treatment options that may help.
Natural Infertility Treatment: In this article you will come to know about some natural infertility treatment they might not show it’s impact so quick but in long term you will definitely benefited.
Eat a Healing Diet : You mush include Vitamin E-Rich Foods in your daily diet and believe me this gonna help you out so much.
Take Fertility-Promoting Supplements: There are some fertility-promoting supplements . however you first you should consult with IVF or Gynecologist like Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour in New Delhi.
Don’t take so much Stress: Stress is one of the most common reasons for infertility you should avoid them always.
Sleep As Much As You Can: Didn’t having good sleep is one more reason behind the infertility. Try to get your work done bit early at night doesn’t matter weather you are a housewife or in office, make sure your time management needs to perfect to have at least 6-8 hr sleep on daily.
Workout is the Key: Now a days people are so busy to earn Money and loosing their health so badly which cause low fertility and it push them towards to the infertility issues. Make sure you should spent atleast minimum 30 minutes to work out. it should be running, jogging, Pranayam or so. You will be definitely got benefited and this will be the key to maintain you exceptionally.
Infertility is mainly described as the incompetence of the women to get pregnant after even having a year of unprotected intercourse. Male and female are together responsible for infertility problem, which can be treated through proper medical checkup. Now, talking about the infertility in woman is the case when the female is trying to get pregnant but she is still unsuccessful despite having sexual intercourse for more than a year. If you are also facing the same difficulty, it is important that you seek proper medical assistance.
Causes of Infertility
There are many causes of infertility and these are mentioned below:
- Harm to fallopian tubes: The work of the Fallopian tubes is to carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus and if it gets damaged, it would prevent the contact between the egg and the sperm.
- Unsuitable hormonal changes: The next cause can be the hormonal changes, which many women suffer now-a-days.
- Having Cervical problems: There are women that have cervical condition, where the sperm cannot pass through the cervical canal and as result the area cause blockage and stops from conceiving.
- Endometriosis: When the endometrial tissue gets implanted and it starts growing outside of the uterus, it leads to pregnancy complications and this is one of the major female infertility causes.
Infertility problem can be treated by using different medical technologies and some of these are mentioned below:
- In Vito fertilization is one of the comprehensive and highly advanced procedures to treat infertility. It is a technique of artificial insemination, where egg and sperm are combined outside the body and these are placed in the uterus.
- There are special drugs that are prescribed to the women who are facing the problems with ovulation.
- Egg donation can also be used to treat infertility, where the fertilized eggs are placed in the uterus of the mother after IVF within 24 hours. With the help of Gamet intrafallopian tube transfer (GIFT), sperm and eggs are mixed before insertion.
If you are facing with the same problem, you can visit Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour, whp is one of the best Infertility Specialists in Delhi. She is an MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist with 17 years of experience in this profession. She with her distinguished work has brought both local and international attention to SCI Healthcare IVF and surrogacy programs. With her medical expertise and dedication, she has been able to help hundreds of couples from around the world and treat infertility.