The success rate of the IVF is a prime concern of the couples. When anyone plans to go for IVF, they not only look at the success rate of the clinic or the specialist but wish to know the same in their case too. Predicting success rate may be tough as every case is different and there are many factors that would have to be considered for the same. However your expert can still guide you in some way as hoe the IVF process will turn out to be. Therefore it becomes all the more important to get in touch with a brilliant expert who understands your case and looks deep into it.
Now there are a lot of infertility experts in India that you might approach but Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is a trusted expert. The years of experience she has in the area of infertility helps to understand even the most complex case and deal with it smartly. The kind of approach followed by her is definitely something that adds to her trait. There is no doubt that she is a reputed name in the field of infertility and has the ability to treat any kind of internal issues even the unexplained ones. For more help you can check out the reviews for dr shivani surrogacy clinic and take your decision accordingly. The reviews for surrogacy clinic are positive with coupes admiring the quality of services, assistance offered by the staff and the guidance from the different experts.
Factors related to success rate
As already discussed above, success comes to many couples if the process is carried out in proper manner. However there are certain things which the couples can keep in mind and ensure that the chances of success get improved.
- Quit smoking and alcohol – Smoking and alcohol both are very bad for the health of the mother and baby both. Also it has had bad impact on the IVF treatment too, that is why you need to stop smoking and having alcohol before you started with the process. It should be around 3 months after which you can begin the process for better changes.
- Lifestyle changes – You need to adopt a healthy lifestyle whether it is about your body or eating habits. Make sure you include all the necessary nutrients in your food and also involve in some kind of workout. This will help a lot and keep you fit too.
- Fertility problem faced – The kind of infertility issue you have encountered, the chances of success can go up and down accordingly. So it will be a good idea to get in touch with your specialist as they will be able to guide you in a better manner.
- Age – Higher the age, lesser are the chances of success and more is the number of attempts that you will have to make. So age can to make a lot of difference to the overall process of the IVF.
So do consider all the aspects of IVF take the suggestion from your doctor and move ahead with the process.
Infertility is a problem faced by the couple when they are unable to get pregnant even after having unprotected sex. Now there can be several reasons for infertility and both the male as well as female can be responsible for the same. Sometimes a woman may have issues and this can become a reason of not getting pregnant. In a few cases even men can face internal issues and go through infertility problems. That is why it is necessary to get yourself diagnosed to understand what went wrong. Once the root cause is before you, it becomes slightly easy to begin with the treatment and put an end to male or female infertility.
If any woman is having any kind of disorder or internal problems related to the reproductive system, she is bound to suffer from infertility. No matter how healthy your male partner may be but in case there is an issue in female things will not work. Now there are different kinds of infertility issues like no uterus, PCOS, ovarian cyst, ovulation disorder, weak uterus, fibroids and many more. Any one or more factors can lead to infertility. The reason of such issues may be their lifestyle, smoking habits, alcohol, overweight, mental stress etc.
In this case, proper diagnosis and tests need to be done to reach to any conclusion. Blood tests, ultrasounds, pelvic examination etc are some of the ways to find out the cause of infertility and begin with its treatment. Medications are best way to combat infertility. Doctor will suggest you to have intercourse frequency and close to the ovulation time. IVF is yet another option that is open before the infertile couples. So the treatment will depend a lot on the cause of the infertility.
Even the male partner can be responsible for not being healthy enough to contribute towards the pregnancy. Low sperm count; less semen, no ejaculation etc are some of the reason as why the efforts are not resulting into positive pregnancy. Finding out the root cause of male infertility is easy as there are fewer tests like semen analysis etc that can help you. So get in touch with your doctor and they will carry out complete diagnosis and let you know what the problem is. Medicines, surgeries etc are some options open before you to treat your male infertility.
No matter whether it is the male or the female infertility, guidance of a specialist is very necessary. Therefore it is necessary to rely on a trusted infertility expert who can help you with the same. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is the best infertility expert who has taken up several cases of infertility and solved them successfully. If you too wish to enjoy parenthood, then why not seek the appointment and discuss your case. Dr Shivani Gour will definitely assist you in how you can overcome infertility and what are the treatments you can go for.
Don’t waste your time but hurry up for the complete guidance and check-up.
IVF has become a popular way to extend your family. Earlier people were not much open to this process but today IVF has become a common name. Not only people know about it but are trying it to conceive and enjoy parenthood. There is no doubt about the fact that IVF has evolved with time and the advancements in medical field. The way of doing IVF has changed a lot, the kind of equipment’s and machines that were used have also advanced, services have improved and lot more. All this has definitely brought a big difference to the IVF outcomes and boosted the chances of success too.
Today there is no need to go for several attempts of IVF but 2 cycles are enough to get pregnant. The best part is that there are special programs which have come up for IVF and with this you need not take up the burden of the high cost of the treatment but you can easily find it effective and suitable to your budget. There are a lot of companies which deal with such programs so you can get in touch with them and see how the programs can be useful for you.
What is 2nd cycle IVF program?
Getting successful in the very first attempt is difficult as the percentage is quite less. People who want to have a baby will go for the second try. Now cost is a big factor when going for multiple cycles which is a question of worry for many. But all thanks to the second cycle IVF program which will help you to make the IVF more affordable for you. It covers a number of things like medicines, tests, regular check-ups and the entire fee for the process. Most of the things are covered and therefore the couple need not pay much for the IVF treatment. In this way one is able to try for a second time as well without thinking about the money aspect.
How it is useful?
There is no denial to the fact that this program is highly beneficial for the couples in many ways.
- Affordability is the first benefit that will come to you. As all the expenses will be handled by the company, you can be rest assured to try IVF process for the 2nd time and get successful.
- It minimizes the risk of going for several attempts as it is not good for the body. It tends to make you weak day by day and have adverse effects as well.
- The criteria for the IVF cycle are simple. If you agree with the same you can easily move ahead with the program.
So if you are planning for IVF, then get in touch with an expert who can provide complete assistance. The reviews dr shivani sachdev gour are enough to grab your attention and get the advice. For more information you can check out the dr shivani gour reviews yourself and see what difference it makes on your decision. You will surely be happy with your choice and the decision you made.
Happy couples review, Thank you God for the gift of two children a baby boy and baby girl. Thank you to SCI IVF centre.
We pray to allah that you success in your life.
Diet for acne free skin: A balanced diet is the solution to control acne breakouts. Here are 10 foods that will help you get rid of it.
Are you facing acne trouble? A balanced diet along with a healthy lifestyle can help you cure it, say experts. Preeti Seth, Cosmetologist, Pachouli Wellness Clinic, Delhi, and Prabhu Mishra, senior cosmetologist, SCI International Hospital, Delhi, tell you about the best foods to keep acne at bay:
- Brown rice: Brown rice is a rich source of vitamin B, protein, magnesium, and several antioxidants. For acne, vitamin B acts as our skin’s stress fighter, which will help regulate hormones levels and prevent the likelihood of breakouts.
- Fennel: If you are looking for a natural skin cleanser, eat fennel. This licorice-tasting root vegetable can improve digestion, reduce swelling and flush out excess fluids and toxins from your skin.
- Garlic: Garlic is another super food that helps fight inflammation. Garlic is full of a naturally occurring chemical called allicin, which kills off harmful bacteria and viruses that your body might be fighting, so it’s proven to be good for reducing inflammation in acne.
- Alfalfa sprouts: It looks like grass, but these sprouts are packed with valuable, skin-clearing nutrients. Alfalfa sprouts contain live enzymes which fight inflammation.
- Broccoli: It is the perfect skin-clearing food. Broccoli contains vitamins A, B complex, C, E, and K. These antioxidants fight radical damage and make your skin glow.
- Fish: Known to be a good source of omega-3 and 6-fatty acids, fish is excellent for acne-prone skin. These acids reduce inflammation in the skin. Sardine and salmon are also good for skin.
- Nuts: Deficiencies in minerals, such as zinc and selenium, have been linked to acne. Most nuts contain selenium, vitamin E, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium and iron, which are essential for healthy skin.
- Green tea: Many studies show that green tea helps fight acne. Drink more green tea throughout the day, and try applying cool tea bags or a cloth dipped in cool green tea to acne-prone areas of your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Red grapes: The fruit and seed contain powerful natural chemicals and antioxidants that have been shown to treat inflammatory skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema. On top of this, grapes can also help to control the side effects of allergic reactions on skin.
- Foods rich in vitamin A and carotenoids: Carotenoids are used in anti-inflammatory drugs for treatment for acne. Rich sources of carotenoids include carrot juice, carrots, spinach, kale, cantaloupe, vegetable soup, mangoes, papaya, instant fortified oatmeal, frozen peas and tomato juice. Fresh and canned peaches and red bell peppers provide modest amounts of carotenoid.
Content Source- https://www.hindustantimes.com/fitness/acne-free-diet-10-foods-to-help-you-get-rid-of-the-skin-condition/story-vyWHO2GFCoWtt2YWU9AVNJ.html
When you are trying to conceive, there are two possibilities. Either the results are positive and you conceive naturally and in some cases there are certain internal problems which need to be treated first and then it leads to pregnancy. And then there are cases when females are unable to get pregnant how hard they try. Despite of taking medicines they fail and lose the hope of having a child. When nothing works then too there is one hope before you and it is IVF. Now you might be thinking whether IVF works or not in all the cases. To a large extent, the infertility problems can be treated with IVF and that is why it is a good try to go for.
But mere having the plan in mind will not work as you will have to connect with the IVF specialist for the same. As they specialize in this area only they can help you in a better way. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is definitely a well-known infertility expert practising in Delhi. She has helped a lot of Indian as well foreign couples to have a baby and that too with no side effects. This is the reason that she is a popular name in and around the North Indi and the first choice of many couples. If you are interested to get in touch with her, do have a look at the reviews for dr shivani surrogacy clinic and you will find a lot of information. In this way you will have a better idea of IVF and its success rate.
Side effects of IVF
As IVF is all about artificial fertilization and the intake of lots of medicines and injects. This is the reason that there are few side effects of the treatment too. You might face headache problems, and then there might be mood swing because of the medications and pregnancy both. Pelvic discomfort is yet another problem that women go through because of the retrieval process of eggs. Some might face nausea or vomiting. So the side effects may vary and it is not sure that every woman will experience them. In some cases it is seen that the process is carried out without any problem and there are no adverse effects. On the other hand there are few who might face a little issue. So the side effects can vary from one woman to the other depend on their health and body.
But you need not worry about the side effects but just bring it to the notice of your doctor. They can help you to tackle the same but will have no impact on the process. These side effects are quite mild and common too. So there is nothing to take stress of but just keep relaxed. Regular visit to the doctor is a must and do let them know about other symptoms that you face. They will be able to help you in overcoming any kind of side effect that is disturbing you. So hope that IVF turns out to be the right treatment for you.
Dearest Dr. Shivani,
We cannot thank you enough.
You have made our dreams come true, and given us a beautiful baby Boy.
We will always be grateful to you, your team and everyone that has brought us to parenthood. Please accept our deepest gratitude and know that we will always remember you and that you will always be a part of our family.
Thank you so much!!
Lots of love
Angie + Scott + Baby Erik
Dear Dr Shivani,
It’s impossible to put into words our gratitude to you and your team. You have helped us to feel whole again and you will be in our hearts forever.
Thank you so much for helping to bring our precious angels for us i.e. Cian and Clava.
Much love to thanks
Lisa and Michael
Dear Dr. Shivani,
We are very thankful to you and your team at SCI IVF Centre for the wonderful gift of pregnancy which you have given us. After a very long time of trying to conceive, I finally become pregnant because of your efforts and wonderful treatment. Your team has given us the best gift of life.
Thank you so much Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour!!
Wish you all the
Success & Best Wishes,
Amit & Parul
Happy Patients come to express gratitude.
SCI IVF Centre Noida