Diet for acne free skin: A balanced diet is the solution to control acne breakouts. Here are 10 foods that will help you get rid of it.
Are you facing acne trouble? A balanced diet along with a healthy lifestyle can help you cure it, say experts. Preeti Seth, Cosmetologist, Pachouli Wellness Clinic, Delhi, and Prabhu Mishra, senior cosmetologist, SCI International Hospital, Delhi, tell you about the best foods to keep acne at bay:
- Brown rice: Brown rice is a rich source of vitamin B, protein, magnesium, and several antioxidants. For acne, vitamin B acts as our skin’s stress fighter, which will help regulate hormones levels and prevent the likelihood of breakouts.
- Fennel: If you are looking for a natural skin cleanser, eat fennel. This licorice-tasting root vegetable can improve digestion, reduce swelling and flush out excess fluids and toxins from your skin.
- Garlic: Garlic is another super food that helps fight inflammation. Garlic is full of a naturally occurring chemical called allicin, which kills off harmful bacteria and viruses that your body might be fighting, so it’s proven to be good for reducing inflammation in acne.
- Alfalfa sprouts: It looks like grass, but these sprouts are packed with valuable, skin-clearing nutrients. Alfalfa sprouts contain live enzymes which fight inflammation.
- Broccoli: It is the perfect skin-clearing food. Broccoli contains vitamins A, B complex, C, E, and K. These antioxidants fight radical damage and make your skin glow.
- Fish: Known to be a good source of omega-3 and 6-fatty acids, fish is excellent for acne-prone skin. These acids reduce inflammation in the skin. Sardine and salmon are also good for skin.
- Nuts: Deficiencies in minerals, such as zinc and selenium, have been linked to acne. Most nuts contain selenium, vitamin E, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium and iron, which are essential for healthy skin.
- Green tea: Many studies show that green tea helps fight acne. Drink more green tea throughout the day, and try applying cool tea bags or a cloth dipped in cool green tea to acne-prone areas of your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Red grapes: The fruit and seed contain powerful natural chemicals and antioxidants that have been shown to treat inflammatory skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema. On top of this, grapes can also help to control the side effects of allergic reactions on skin.
- Foods rich in vitamin A and carotenoids: Carotenoids are used in anti-inflammatory drugs for treatment for acne. Rich sources of carotenoids include carrot juice, carrots, spinach, kale, cantaloupe, vegetable soup, mangoes, papaya, instant fortified oatmeal, frozen peas and tomato juice. Fresh and canned peaches and red bell peppers provide modest amounts of carotenoid.
Content Source- https://www.hindustantimes.com/fitness/acne-free-diet-10-foods-to-help-you-get-rid-of-the-skin-condition/story-vyWHO2GFCoWtt2YWU9AVNJ.html
When you are trying to conceive, there are two possibilities. Either the results are positive and you conceive naturally and in some cases there are certain internal problems which need to be treated first and then it leads to pregnancy. And then there are cases when females are unable to get pregnant how hard they try. Despite of taking medicines they fail and lose the hope of having a child. When nothing works then too there is one hope before you and it is IVF. Now you might be thinking whether IVF works or not in all the cases. To a large extent, the infertility problems can be treated with IVF and that is why it is a good try to go for.
But mere having the plan in mind will not work as you will have to connect with the IVF specialist for the same. As they specialize in this area only they can help you in a better way. Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is definitely a well-known infertility expert practising in Delhi. She has helped a lot of Indian as well foreign couples to have a baby and that too with no side effects. This is the reason that she is a popular name in and around the North Indi and the first choice of many couples. If you are interested to get in touch with her, do have a look at the reviews for dr shivani surrogacy clinic and you will find a lot of information. In this way you will have a better idea of IVF and its success rate.
Side effects of IVF
As IVF is all about artificial fertilization and the intake of lots of medicines and injects. This is the reason that there are few side effects of the treatment too. You might face headache problems, and then there might be mood swing because of the medications and pregnancy both. Pelvic discomfort is yet another problem that women go through because of the retrieval process of eggs. Some might face nausea or vomiting. So the side effects may vary and it is not sure that every woman will experience them. In some cases it is seen that the process is carried out without any problem and there are no adverse effects. On the other hand there are few who might face a little issue. So the side effects can vary from one woman to the other depend on their health and body.
But you need not worry about the side effects but just bring it to the notice of your doctor. They can help you to tackle the same but will have no impact on the process. These side effects are quite mild and common too. So there is nothing to take stress of but just keep relaxed. Regular visit to the doctor is a must and do let them know about other symptoms that you face. They will be able to help you in overcoming any kind of side effect that is disturbing you. So hope that IVF turns out to be the right treatment for you.
Dearest Dr. Shivani,
We cannot thank you enough.
You have made our dreams come true, and given us a beautiful baby Boy.
We will always be grateful to you, your team and everyone that has brought us to parenthood. Please accept our deepest gratitude and know that we will always remember you and that you will always be a part of our family.
Thank you so much!!
Lots of love
Angie + Scott + Baby Erik
Dear Dr Shivani,
It’s impossible to put into words our gratitude to you and your team. You have helped us to feel whole again and you will be in our hearts forever.
Thank you so much for helping to bring our precious angels for us i.e. Cian and Clava.
Much love to thanks
Lisa and Michael
Dear Dr. Shivani,
We are very thankful to you and your team at SCI IVF Centre for the wonderful gift of pregnancy which you have given us. After a very long time of trying to conceive, I finally become pregnant because of your efforts and wonderful treatment. Your team has given us the best gift of life.
Thank you so much Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour!!
Wish you all the
Success & Best Wishes,
Amit & Parul
Happy Patients come to express gratitude.
SCI IVF Centre Noida