A Doppler ultrasound is a kind of noninvasive test that is conducted in order to estimate the blood flow through the blood vessels. A Doppler ultrasound is used to study the blood clots, poorly functioning valves, defects in heart valve, blocked artery and many others. By conducting the test the doctors can visualize the blood movement through veins, arteries and blood vessels with the help of sound waves. It can also be used to diagnose the restricted blood flow, and even the fetal health. It can also give parents a picture of baby in-utero and even can help to view blood flow in the fetus.
There are three main types of Doppler Ultrasounds and these are Continuous, Duplex and Color.
- Continuous Doppler Ultrasound: Continuous Doppler ultrasound is also referred as Bedside Ultrasound, which uses to reflect sound waves as diagnostic tool. The doctor uses it to listen to the reflected sounds. Doppler Ultrasound is mainly used for a quick diagnosis and even use to listens to the restrictions in blood flow.
- Duplex Doppler Ultrasound: The next type of Doppler ultrasound is Duplex Doppler Ultrasound, which is used by the doctors to study the visual picture with sound waves. Everyone knows that sound waves bounces off blood vessels and that evaluates the direction of blood flow. You can also study the speed at which blood is moving.
- Color Doppler Ultrasound: Another type of Doppler Ultrasound is Color Doppler ultrasound, which is similar to Duplex Doppler Ultrasound. It is a picture that is created from sound waves. Owing to this ultrasound, a color picture of blood flow speed and movement gets created from the sounds.
Usage of Doppler Ultrasound during Pregnancy
Doppler ultrasound is used in various diagnostic purposes like to study the pregnancy and fetal status. Today, doctors often use such ultrasound during pregnancy as though it they can check the fetal umbilical blood flow and even the blood flow in the heart and brain. The doctors can also perfectly determine the restricted blood flow and explain the fetal abnormalities. Doppler ultrasound that is being used by the doctors as different applications and that includes, the detection as well as the measurement of decreased or obstructed blood flow to the legs.
Why It Is Done?
Doppler ultrasound is done for various purposes and these are mentioned below:
- Study the blood clots and blocked or narrowed blood vessels in the body.
- Check the problem caused by atherosclerosis of the lower limbs.
- You can also check varicose veins or other vein problems.
- You can also find out the amount of blood flow to kidney or liver.
- Positively monitor the blood flow after blood vessel surgery.
- It is by the Doppler ultrasound you can find the presence and the location of arterial plaque.
- You can also check the health of a fetus an even check the blood flow in the umbilical cord.
IVF Expert Dr Shivani Sachdev and team has received a beautiful thank you card from satisfied and happy parents who got perfect IVF treatment here. They have sent their thanks to Dr. Shivani in which they have written beautiful lines of thanks as mentioned below:
“Dear Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour & Dr Pooja Gupta
Words not enough to thank you for all that you did for us. You made us feel comfortable during a time that was pretty scary for us. You are a great doctor and we are so glad that you were the one to help us achieve our goal of adding to our family.
We would like to thank you from the bottom of our heart for the IVF treatment which was successful in first attempt only. We truly admire the way you handled both of us right from day one upto the day the final confirmatory test done.
This is biggest decision to us was to decide which doctor to select. We meet a couple of doctors in Delhi. But the day we meet you and the way you filled us with confidence and your diagnosis and inference, it was clear to both of us that it is you with whom we are going to move ahead and today not only we both, but whole family is very happy to hear the news that my wife is pregnant.
This is really great time for us and our family and I can say with full confidence that you are not only the best IVF doctor in India, but also best motivators, supporter with a dashing personality.
The stay is amazing. You all made us feel comfortable and important. “We will never forget what you were able to do us.”
We wish you and your entire team along with special thanks to sister for their journey and we pray that every patient gets the baby they along for.
“Thank you, Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour and Dr Pooja, for your kindness and attention throughout my wife treatment. I appreciated your gentle manner and recommendations. Your patients are lucky to have you!””
Here is the beautiful card that has been created by them
Woman usually faced infertility challenges, Becoming a mother is always a best feeling which cannot be replace by anything, and in between if you got encountered such infertility issues definitively it gonna make you sad at some point. What if that tick goes unanswered? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), millions of women in America suffer from infertility, with some 7.5 million between the ages of 15 and 44 having difficulty getting pregnant or staying pregnant. (1) That’s a lot of women wanting to become pregnant who are sadly unable to do so. Thankfully, there are natural infertility treatment options that may help.
Natural Infertility Treatment: In this article you will come to know about some natural infertility treatment they might not show it’s impact so quick but in long term you will definitely benefited.
Eat a Healing Diet : You mush include Vitamin E-Rich Foods in your daily diet and believe me this gonna help you out so much.
Take Fertility-Promoting Supplements: There are some fertility-promoting supplements . however you first you should consult with IVF or Gynecologist like Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour in New Delhi.
Don’t take so much Stress: Stress is one of the most common reasons for infertility you should avoid them always.
Sleep As Much As You Can: Didn’t having good sleep is one more reason behind the infertility. Try to get your work done bit early at night doesn’t matter weather you are a housewife or in office, make sure your time management needs to perfect to have at least 6-8 hr sleep on daily.
Workout is the Key: Now a days people are so busy to earn Money and loosing their health so badly which cause low fertility and it push them towards to the infertility issues. Make sure you should spent atleast minimum 30 minutes to work out. it should be running, jogging, Pranayam or so. You will be definitely got benefited and this will be the key to maintain you exceptionally.